600 x 450 Ductile Iron MHC&F B125 (KD 3340S)
Iron Products Loading Classifications.
BS EN 124 is a performance standard which states the design and load performance of access covers and gully gratings to suit predefined types of applications. Products designed to BS EN 124 are grouped and classified depending on their place of installation, from pedestrian applications to airport applications.
The rating of displayed product is highlighted in Bold below.
Loading's EN 124 Class Area Of Installation
- Group 1 A15 For use in pedestrian ares where vehicles have no access.
- Group 2 B125 For use in car parks & pedestrian areas where infrequent vehicle access is required.
- Group 3 C250 For use in areas where slow moving heavy traffic have access.
- Group 4 D400 For use in carriageways of roads, hard shoulders and parking areas.
- Group 5 E600 For use in areas where high wheel loads are present.
- Group 6 F900 For use in areas where extremely high wheel loads are present.