Metro Drain Twinwall 6M Solid Pipe
A new generation of HDPE high performance twin wall MetroDrain drainage pipes are designed for use with all non-pressure, surface and sub-surface storm water drainage applications.
- Smooth bore for superior hydraulic flow; corrugated outer wall for additional strength
- Available in carrier or perforated configurations
- British Board of Agreement approved and Highways Agency compliant
- Lightweight product – easier transport, handling and installation
- Recognised alternative to concrete and clayware pipes
- High strength and durability
- Excellent resistance to differential settlement
- Minimal jointing compared with traditional materials
- Easily cut to required lengths
Why Naylor Twinwall MetroDrain?
- HDPE not PVC/PP
- Enhanced profile – stronger pipe
- Optimal environmental credentials
- Improved abrasion resistance
- Less brittle, less vulnerable to crack propagation
- Ideal for cold weather applications
The MetroDrain Premium Drainage system has been specified and installed on many civil engineering and construction projects.
Naylor MetroDrain is suitable for the collection and disposal of surface and sub- surface storm water. The product meets the specific requirements of the Highways Agency Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works and is an approved alternative to the products in Table 5/1 of the Specification for Highway Works.
MetroDrain products can be adopted under the Highways Act (1980).
The Naylor MetroDrain Premium Drainage System is suitable for non-adopted surface water drains subject to Building Regulations and Standards throughout the UK.
BBA Certificate No: 09/H145
MetroDrain is ideally suited for use in environmental systems such as:
- Pump and sampling chambers Catchpits
- Stormwater attenuation Manholes
Golf Courses and Sports Fields
MetroDrain is perfect for use in the drainage of sports fields and golf courses. It can also be used in the construction of under pitch heating.
MetroDrain can be successfully used in landfill applications for leachate drainage and methane gas control.
Naylor also manufactures N-Drain – a lighter duty general purpose Twinwall Drainage System for Non BBA applications such as agricultural projects.
Green Inner Wall: Black Inner Wall:
MetroDrain – premium BBA product
N-Drain – lighter duty general purpose product