200mm Loft Roll 44 (5.93m2)
Pitched roofs at ceiling level
Glass Mineral Wool
Earthwool Loft Rolls are non-combustible, Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, and are designed specifically for use in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level.
Combi-cut products have partially cut perforations, providing the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres,or used unsplit as a full-width roll.
Ready-cut products are fully cut, and are designed to be used between joists at 600mm centres.
Earthwool Loft Roll 44 has a thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Lightweight quilt for ease of installation
- Available as partially cut rolls for use with
- timber joists at 400mm centres or,
- timber joists at 600mm centres or,
- unsplit as a full width roll.
- Partially cut, shorter length rolls
- Ready cut rolls for use between joists at 600mm centres